What we collect
We may ask the following information:
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- Periodically we may send promotional emails to the address you provide, about new products, special offers or other information which you may find interesting.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you via email, post, phone or fax, for market research purposes. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting only with your permission.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance Chapter 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong. We may charge a reasonable fee for processing any data access request. Any such reqeust can be made by letter to our Personal Data Privacy Officer at our address namely 36/F, New World Tower 1, 18 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.